Shipping our Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, and Herb Seeds For U.S.
|Up to $5.00||$2.95|
|$5.01 to $30.00||$4.95|
|$30.01 to $40.00||$5.95|
|$40.01 to $1500.00||FREE|
PLEASE NOTE: The shipping fees are only for annual, perennial, vegetable and herb seeds orders. All other orders with items that have a heavier weight, for instance beans, peas and corn will have an additional shipping charge we assess simply amount to whatever FedEx or USPS published rates are plus a nominal fee to account for shipping. Wildflowers and Bulk Seeds do not qualify for free shipping in total.
All orders are generally shipped during the peak season within 5-7 business days of receiving your order on" in stock items"-and during non-peak season 3-5 days of In Stock items, if additional seeds are ordered from supplier we are not in control of the time it takes them to fill our order to them. We normally will use US Post Office, ANY SPECIAL SHIPPING instructions must be APPROVED prior to shipping as ADDITIONAL CHARGES will need to be collected.
Combinable Items: Individual items weighing less than 40 lb are generally "combinable", i.e. they can be combined and shipped together in boxes weighing up to 68 lb (over 70 lb, FedEx Ground rates are significantly more expensive). Items weighing over 40 lb are heavy and ship alone to avoid damage to other products. If your combinable items total 68 lb or less, they might fit in to a single box.
Non-Combinable Items: Individual items that already come in their own packaging, or are too long or too big to be boxed up with other items, or that weigh over 40 lb are not combinable.
IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE THAT YOU GIVE YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS ON YOUR ORDER.
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: We cannot ship the following:
- Bulbs, nursery stock, or any live plant material, except seeds
- We cannot provide variety performance information for other countries.
We Ship To The Following Countries:
|British Virgin Islands|
We Ship To With your acceptance of risk PRIOR To Shipment: Prior to shipping to these countries, we request confirmation that 2BSEEDS will not be held responsible for any lost or confiscated merchandise. A letter to 2BSEEDS from Customer is required before shipment is sent. All Orders over $50 USD shipping to Norway also requires the same letter of release.
require acceptance of risk from customer to 2BSEEDS.
|South Korea *|
- International customers order at their own risk. We are unable to obtain insurance for shipments to most countries, nor are we are able to track shipments, or to retrieve shipments seized by customs.
- Handling fee is added only for International Orders
- Customer compliance with import laws. It is the customer's responsibility to determine if the types of seeds ordered are in compliance with the import laws in the country of destination. Seed laws change for political as well as agricultural reasons, and therefore it is extremely difficult to keep up with all the changes. In some countries different ports of entry (or different inspectors), handle shipments differently causing seeds to be rejected in one port but accepted in another. Though lost orders are uncommon, we cannot replace orders lost in shipment or seized in customs.
- Terms may be subject to change. We reserve the right to change these terms without prior notice. We also reserve the right to limit or refuse sale to any individual, agency, or country.
- Nigeria, Ghana, Singapore, Gambia, and Indonesia
HIGHER-RISK COUNTRIES: The following countries currently have a higher risk of delayed or denied shipments, primarily due to customs regulations: Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Be sure you know the customs regulations before you order. If your shipment has been seized by customs you may be able to contact your customs agency and obtain part of your shipment (non-prohibited varieties) if the shipment has been seized.