Plant Marvel Fertilizer Hydroponics Nutrients
Plant Marvel Laboratories pioneered and popularized the use of water soluble fertilizers. They introduced their original 12-31-14 General Purpose Hi Phosphate formulation over 90 years ago helping to fuel the growth of soil-less growing and hydroponics. Some years later they found a way to incorporate soluble forms of minor and trace elements into their expanding line of soluble N-P-K fertilizers. This became the first commercial fertilizer to deliver a total nutrient feed to crops without fear of burning and with unparalleled ease of application. It provided almost instant response because all nutrients were in a form the plants could utilize immediately. They called it Nutriculture.
Over the years, they helped pioneer the concept of foliar feeding and widespread use of water solubles in the commercial market. But their most important innovation has been the incorporation of all necessary trace elements into every N-P-K formula that they manufacture. Today this practice is becoming standard with all fertilizer manufacturers.
We are proud of Plant Marvel's leadership in the horticultural
industry. Our list of Firsts includes:
- First to produce a high-concentrate, economical water-soluble fertilizer.
- First to incorporate minor and trace minerals in significant quantities and in a soluble form that was readily available to plants.
- First to market a starter solution for faster development of new crops.
- First to promote various formulas specifically designed for the changing needs of crops at different stages of growth.
- First to develop fertilizers specifically to offset the effect of crops suffering from toxicity caused by excess mineral content in the water or soil.
- First to promote ratios to accomplish specific growth characteristics.
- First to develop the Cal-Mag soluble fertilizers that contain NPK plus significant levels of Calcium, Magnesium and minor elements all in one blend.